Hormone Optimization, the balance of nature & science with extraordinary benefits. Studies show optimized hormones are necessary for good health. Developed by the world’s #1 trusted hormone optimization company (BioTE), this methodology is backed by more than 80 years of research with over 2.5 million insertions to date. Cleveland Health Group is the area’s premier certified BioTE practice.
The BioTE Method of hormone optimization uses bioidentical hormone pellets, which contain testosterone or estrogen. Patient-specific pellets are placed subcutaneously in the body and release a continuous stream of hormones. These pellets dissolve and are absorbed into the body.
Before being optimized patients complain of:
- Lack of energy and fatigue
- Difficulty sleeping at night
- Reduced mental focus and memory
- Mood swings, anxiety, depression
- Weight gain including increased fat around midsection
- Inability to lose weight regardless of healthy diet and exercise
- Decreased muscle strength
- Muscle/and or joint pain
- Reduced sexual desire and performance
“Within about a month, I noticed my energy levels started to improving, I wasn’t as tired during the day, my kids were happy, and my husband was very happy to have his wife back.”
– Jenn, BioTE patient
Hormone levels naturally decline up to 10% yearly as we age.
Studies have shown optimized hormones can also reduce the risk of some age-related health issues such as osteoporosis and diabetes. Proper hormone levels are determined by the BioTE comprehensive blood work analysis. Unique dosing is recommended for each patient for the best possible outcome.
Patients tell us they experience:
- Increased energy, strength, and weight loss
- Better moods, memory, and mental clarity
- Restore libido and improved relationships
- Feel younger, healthier, and happier
How to get started:
- To determine your eligibility, schedule a consultation with Cleveland Health Group.
- Review your personalized health plan that will include your current hormone, thyroid, and vitamin D levels.
- Select your preferred care options, and start to take control of your health!
Cleveland Health Group has the knowledge and experience required to answer and question or concern you may have along the way.