Table of Contents
See If Can Help You Today
Solving Low Testosterone
Low testosterone, otherwise known as “low T”, is when the male sex hormone testosterone drops below normal.
You may notice a decrease in sex drive, show signs of erectile dysfunction (ED), and a lack of energy.
bioTE® method of hormone replacement therapy could bring you back to levels of when you were in the prime of your life.
Starting around age 35, most men lose 1% to 5% of testosterone per year – do the math and that can be about 20% every decade of life.
- Heart disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Prostate Cancer
- Loss of lean muscle
Your bioTE® Bioidentical Hormone Pellet Therapy will be performed in Cleveland Health Group‘s surgery center located in Independence, Ohio.
This stage in a man’s life, around the early to late 40’s, is referred to as andropause, also known as “male menopause”. This period may come with a reduced interest in sex and a decrease in spontaneous erections.
At the same time other chronic conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol may be simultaneously occurring if one is not leading a healthy lifestyle. These chronic conditions on their own are also associated with low testosterone – now you are faced with testosterone deficiency and are more than likely feeling lousy all the way around.
Signs & Symptoms of Low-T
- Decreased energy
- Lack of motivation
- Loss of confidence
- Poor concentration
- Breast discomfort or swelling
- Low sex drive
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Trouble sleeping
- No weekly Injections
- No creams or gels
- Constant stream of hormones at optimized levels
- Bioidentical to what your body is already making
- Precision Dosing Tailor-Made from your own specific blood serum levels
- It all starts with a consultation and a simple blood draw
- Begin treatment, get your life back and stall the aging process
- Personalized Review of your overall health that will include current hormone levels, Vitamin D, Vitamin B, and thyroid levels