See If Can Help You Today
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy(BHRT) for women may help any women whose hormones are out of balance. Most commonly women seek hormone replacement therapy when they are experiencing menopause.
The BioTE Method of Hormone replacement therapy consists of bioidentical pellets that are custom-compounded based on your blood levels. These pellets are plant-based and are designed to structurally match human hormones made in the body. The pellets are inserted subcutaneously during a quick in-office visit. Estrogen and Testosterone are released by your cardiac output and typically last 3 to 4 months. No creams, gels, or injections, Just a constant stream of optimized hormones.
Signs and Symptoms of unbalanced hormones:
- Unexplained weight gain
- Difficulty sleeping
- Decreased sex drive
- Breast Tenderness
- Irritability, anxiety, depression
- Muscle weakness
- Excessive sweating
- Changes in sensitivity to cold or heat
- Dry vagina
- Brain fog
- Pain, stiffness, or swelling in joints
Benefits of BHRT
- Increased Energy
- Sex drive
- Manage anxiety
- Better Sleep
- Mood and Mental Clarity
- May Relief of Menopausal symptoms
A decline in estrogen puts a female at risk for premature ovary failure, osteoporosis, heart disease, colon cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, tooth loss, impaired vison, Parkinson’s disease and diabetes. Other symptoms of loss of estrogen are loss of skin elasticity, bone shrinkage, moodiness and cognitive decline.
Testosterone in women is responsible for mental clarity, libido, and muscle tone and mass. When testosterone levels are low women often complain of mental confusion, weight gain and poor muscle tone, even with regular exercise. Optimizing testosterone levels are beneficial to the brain, muscle, bones, heart and metabolism.
- No weekly injections
- No creams or gels
- Constant stream of hormones at optimized levels
- Bioidentical to what your body is already making
- Precision dosing - tailor made from your own specific blood serum levels
- It all starts with a consultation and a simple blood draw
- Begin treatment, get your life back and stall the aging process
- Personalized review of your overall health that will include current hormone levels, Vitamin D, Vitamin B, and thyroid levels
How Much Does bioTE® Cost?
bioTE® costs as low as $195 a month including, hormones, labs, and supplements.